You’re getting married and you’re looking for the venue of your dreams…
You want to give your guests a delicious wedding banquet…
And you want an unforgettable atmosphere.
What services do we offer?
La Cense de Lalouette offers all-inclusive wedding packages:
- A stunning venue with six rooms for up to 230 people (seated at round tables with a dance floor), a garden and an inner courtyard. You will have the venue to yourselves: we only host one wedding at a time. La Cense is located between Mons and Tournai, not far from Valenciennes and Saint Amand near the motorway and with ample parking
- A gourmet catering service: our chef Martial Moins and his team offer buffets, table service and wedding cakes.
- Disc Jockeys and professional sound solutions: you can meet our DJs before the big day to plan the atmosphere you want for your wedding.
- A master of ceremonies who will manage the whole day and guarantee that you can enjoy the experience without having to worry about any of the details.
- A unique concept: a Wedding Rehearsal. You can attend a wedding at La Cense de Lalouette as a guest. A fantastic way to make the right choices to personalise your own reception.
As you can tell, we can deal with every aspect of your event, and our greatest wish is to make it special for you.
What sort of budget will I need for my wedding?
Your wedding budget will depend on various factors:
- The time of year: the most popular time of year for weddings is between May and September. Before or after this time, prices will be lower.
- The day of the week is also important: everybody wants to get married on a Saturday but have you considered Friday instead? Fridays are also possible, especially during school holidays, and that will reduce the bill for your wedding.
- The start time: whether your wedding begins at midday or 4pm will have an impact on catering costs.
- The number of guests and what they are invited to (drinks, lunch, evening guests). As a rough guide, you should budget between €70 and €130 per guest.
- Depending on your budget, ask us for some advice and we can put together a package to suit you. Our quotes include a breakdown of the costs. Staff costs are included and there are no hourly supplements, so no nasty surprises after the event.
Want to find out more? Ask to come and visit the venue and you’ll get a quote immediately after you’ve been to see us.
La Cense de Lalouette is in Tertre between Mons and Tournai; not far from Valenciennes, St Amand and Maubeuge in France.